Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 07:41:28 -0700
From: Ken Lunde <lunde@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: On the possibility of changing the license of Adobe CMap files

Hi,

I apologize for digging up this nearly six-year-old email, but I
wanted to let you know that we just launched the "CMap Resources" open
source project, which includes all of our CMap resources under a more
favorable open source license. See:

   http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/cmap/

Note that the Adobe-Japan2-0 CMap resources are excluded, because they
have been deprecated ever since Adobe-Japan1-6 was released, which
provides complete JIS X 0212-1990 support.

With best regards...

-- Dr. Ken Lunde
    Senior Computer Scientist
    CJKV Type Development, Adobe Systems Incorporated
    lunde@xxxxxxxxx

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp