Re: Tcl-ja/Tk-ja (Re: this all this xxx-jp nonsense (was: Re: ITP: grep-ja))

Hello,

From: Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Tcl-ja/Tk-ja (Re: this all this xxx-jp nonsense (was: Re: ITP:  grep-ja))
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 20:05:12 +0200

> is it possible that someone from Debian-JP or another i18n project
> summarizes the technical difficulties in internationalization of software?

I was thinking of that.

I am writing a draft in Japanese now.
After discussion in Debian-JP and translation into English,
I think I can show you it.

Ok, the 'discussion in Debian-JP' will be only on translation into
English and fatal error.  If a discussion is done only in Debian-JP,
the document will contain only problems on Japanization.

BTW, I have a BIG problem to do this project --- I am not a member
of Debian yet.

Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.or.jp>