>> > というような指摘を受けました。現在の ja.po はネルソン
>> > さんのものですがご本人が upstream に入れることを希望
>> > してないようです(別にライセンスとかでは無く単に意向と
>> > してのようです。上記 Mail Thread Index をご覧ください。
>>
>> それは、ネルソンさんの ja.po が GPL じゃないって事になりませ
>> んか?

う〜む、そうなんですか。(そうかも知れない)

ネルソンさんの lynx-dev のメールを引用しておくと

> There could be multiple "ja.po"s out there, but please do NOT bundle in the
> Lynx distribution any "ja.po" file, past or present, that I have worked on.
> Thank you for respecting that request.  (I'd prefer also not to have to think
> about a "placeholder," too.)  I have no problem with your giving interested
> parties a reference in the Flora archives to the (very out-of-date) ja.po.bz2
> on my lab's site,

> (Debian used to package a
>    /usr/share/locale/ja/LC_MESSAGES/lynx.mo

> It's for Debian to figure out if they should have that compiled catalogue
> in their distribution.

で lynx のサイトにある po/ に ja.po はなくて ja.html
というのがあるのですが

DISCLAIMER: The above file is free for anyone to use, but realize that
it is customized for specific needs of the site it resides on, does not
strictly adhere to the default English meaning in all cases, and in some
cases purposely blanks out messages. (It is by no means complete.) You
would be well advised to use the one distributed with Hiroyuki Senshu's
Win32 package if you need a ja.po file.

とあります。

>> > doc チームで翻訳とかは守備範囲に入らないでしょうか?
>> >
>> > # ja PO プロジェクトとかあるらしいですが何か対象が違う