[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [D-I Manual] Build log for ja (11 Jul 2004)
- From: Frans Pop <aragorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [D-I Manual] Build log for ja (11 Jul 2004)
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:59:06 +0900
- Content-disposition: inline
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?body=help>
- List-id: debian-doc.debian.or.jp
- List-owner: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-software: fml [fml 4.0.3 release (20011202/4.0.3)]
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?body=unsubscribe>
- X-ml-info: If you have a question, please contact email@example.com; <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- X-ml-name: debian-doc
- X-mlserver: fml [fml 4.0.3 release (20011202/4.0.3)]; post only (anyone can post)
- X-original-to: email@example.com
- X-spam-status: No, hits=-0.8 required=10.0 tests=IN_REP_TO,PGP_SIGNATURE,QUOTED_EMAIL_TEXT,RCVD_IN_ORBS, REFERENCES,SPAM_PHRASE_03_05,SUBJECT_MONTH,SUBJECT_MONTH_2, USER_AGENT version=2.44
- References: <20040711022310.GA3174@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20040725191208.GA6762@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Message-id: <200408091758.55275.aragorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
- X-mail-count: 04012
- User-agent: KMail/1.6
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Sunday 25 July 2004 21:12, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 04:23:10AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> > A build of the Debian Installer Manual was triggered by an update to SVN.
> > There were no errors during the build process.
> > The new version of the manual has been uploaded successfully.
> > A log of the build is available at:
> > - http://home.tiscali.nl/isildur/d-i/log/ja.log
> > ===
> > If you would prefer this message to be send somewhere else,
> > please send a mail to aragorn@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > ===
> Not that I translate into Japanese (shame on me) ...
> This firstname.lastname@example.org is help list for English speaker
> who want to use Japanese on Debian.
> I suggest sending to email@example.com where most translator
> work on many translation things. It is the mailing list for Japanese
> activity for Debian. This is run by Debian-JP project who are mostly DD
> and NM.
The current address is used on request from KURASAWA Nozomu (nabetaro).
He mentioned firstname.lastname@example.org as a possible alternative, but said that
needed discussion as it is a 'members only' list (according to Junichi Uekawa
email@example.com has the same problem).
If you can find a way to whitelist me for either of these lists, I'll be happy
to change the address for future mails.
Please let me know.
Until I hear a definite decision from you (I mean the Jappanese Debian
community), I'll continue sending the build logs to
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----