Re: Developer's Reference update

Hi David,

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 19:48:29 -0400
David Prévot <david@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I recently updated the French translation of the Developer's Reference.
> Doing so, I also corrected (lots of) typos and style stuff on the
> original English Version.

 Great :)

> Do you want me to perform some preventive unfuzzy [1] where possible, or
> do you prefer to do it yourself ? I just don't want to mess with your
> work if you are currently working on the translation. Also, do you want
> me to perform "debconf-updatepo" after the unfuzzy (if I do it) or do
> you prefer to do it yourself.

 Please update it and do debconf-updatepo, then I'll pull it from svn.
 I'm not active for DDR these days (and I'm only the person who do translation
 for Japenese), so it seems that conflicts are few or less.

 Thanks you for your notice. Go ahead :)

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org