[debian-users:27751] Re: Hi! I would like to know more about Debian-JP!

	Brock writes:

B> I would feel like I died and went to heaven if I could do install from floppies
B> that was all Japanese, and installed everything, with full Japanese
B> configuration files modifications, and all Japanese versions of softwares, that
B> are made to interoperate, and have best software choices for ease of use.

When you install the new Debian system, I suggest Omoikane
GNU/Linux, that is Japanized distro based on Debian 2.2.
You can get the current version 1.2 in (ftp://ftp.omoikane.co.jp/).

Omoikane GNU/Linux 1.2
o screenshot	http://www.omoikane.co.jp/img/ws-ogl120.jpg
o main page	http://www.omoikane.co.jp/

B> Or is task-japanese in main Debian as close as I can get to this ideal?

Yes.

B> Are there any apt-get sources that I could add to sources.list for anything like
B> this?

Debian JP packages are merged to Debian Project, so you
don't have to add to sources.list any more.

	Susumu Takuwa