[debian-users:46905] Re: italian debian user visiting Tokyo next week asks some contacts

Hi, I don't know what you want to do in Tokyo (sight-seeing?),
but if you want to meet someone who's related to Linux, probably you
can contact to

Tokyo Linux entertainment community
http://tlec.linux.or.jp/
# I don't know exactly what they are doing,
something related to Linux.. It seems they're doing something "fun"
with alcohol! :-)

Tokyo Linux users group
http://www.tlug.jp

First of all, can you read Japaneses?
if you could, then this page might help you to find communities.
http://www.linux.or.jp/community/group/

At this point, I don't know if there are any communities that have
meeting next week.
Hope you will find one!
By the way, if you will be in Tokyo at July 29, I suggest to go to
Sumida river-side firework!

Best wishes,
Aya Komuro