[debian-users:46901] italian debian user visiting Tokyo next week asks some contacts

hi, next week I will be in Tokyo, so I ask for a little bit of your help ...
I am a quite old debian user, and an even older linux user (since 1995) ....
do you have a "physical" place where you meet so I can come and meet you ?
or do you know if some local free software group has one so I can go and
meet them ?
finally, may you suggest me some links to Tokyo area free software
associations/groups ?
many thanks and bye

ciao,

Andrea aka Tassilone (from Italy)