[debian-users:46927] Re: italian debian user visiting Tokyo next week asks some contacts

> hi, next week I will be in Tokyo, so I ask for a little bit of your help ...
> I am a quite old debian user, and an even older linux user (since 1995) ....
> do you have a "physical" place where you meet so I can come and meet you ?
> or do you know if some local free software group has one so I can go and
> meet them ?
> finally, may you suggest me some links to Tokyo area free software
> associations/groups ?
> many thanks and bye

There will be a meeting in Tokyo Linux Users Group[1] on 29th; I will
be speaking there on Debian on MacBook. The presentation will be done
in English. I presume there will be lots of Debian users there.

[1] http://tlug.jp/

regards,
	junichi
--