Fw: need feedback on language specific pics for the navbar

前原です。

本家のウェブページの navbar ("Home" や "About Debian" など gif イメージ
の部分)を翻訳しようという話題です。私はちょっと作業している時間がないの
で、絵心(というほどのものでもないですが)のある方、やってみませんか?

ある日突然日本語版を登場させて、みんなをびっくりさせましょう :-)。

--- Begin Message ---
I have created most of the images needed for all the language specific
versions of the navbar images. Could the translators please check all
the entries for their language. If an entry is incorrect, I'd appreciate
you sending me the correct word that should be used. Except for the
following exceptions, a missing entry means it is identical to the
english version:
 - support and search in croatian use 8859-2 characters and I don't know
   what they look like.
 - none of the Japanese pics were created.

Jay Treacy