CD/free-linux-cd (1.1)

こんばんB

http://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd

--
victory
don't include my addresses in mail body...

#use wml::debian::cdimage title="無料の Linux CD" NOHEADER=true BARETITLE=true
#use wml::debian::toc
#use wml::debian::translation-check translation="1.1"

# Translators, I would not bother translating this file. Its sole
# purpose is to prevent stupid "Please send me a free Linux CD" mails
# to debian-cd. Apparently, this is another self-perpetuating Google
# flop: Whenever people from India (or somewhere from that part of the
# world) search for "Free Linux CD" with Google, the archived "free
# Linux CD" mails from lists.d.o turn up at the very top. Without
# bothering to read the replies to the archived mails, people copy the
# mail they found and send it to debian-cd.
# -- Richard Atterer, 2006-04-11

<h1>無料の Linux CD</h1>

そういった要望を debian-cd には送らないでください。</p>

ベンダーから<a href="vendors/">買って</a>ください。近くの Linux
ユーザグループ (LUG) を探してみると、LUG のミーティングで