[debian-devel:17333] Re: ttf-togoshi-gothic_20071218-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi,

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 03:56:10 +0900
Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> wrote:

 Thanks for explaining.

> Yamane-san, I see the content of so-called English translation of
> license is quite different from the original Japanese license. (Was this
> gotom-san's translation?)

 Yes, that is gotom-san's translation, not mine.

> The thing is the original font has gone through manual optimization and
> documented so.  Since it has gone through significant shape change with
> these manual modification, the curse of ambiguity of the original
> Wadalab font is significantly reduced.
>
> Yamane-san, please update copyright file with correct translation of
> license and re-upload.

 Okay, I'll do it in next week.
 (and ask to improve Wadalab license (or change to more common free
  license such as SIL Open Font License?) if I can contact to upstream.
  But I'm not sure whether I can do it...)

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane