Forward: debiandoc-sgml needs i18n data

誰か対応してください。

とりあえず 単に単語をおきかえるだけではだめで順序も変えんといかんのだ
という話はでています。詳しくは debian-i18n@lists.debian.org

--
鵜飼文敏

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

I just uploaded a new version of the DebianDoc-SGML package.  Besides
fixing some small bugs the main theme of this release is i18n:

 - moving the code finding and reading the i18n data to the common
   module
 - rewriting this code so that adding a new language does not require
   a change in the source code (unless of course some new functionality
   is needed)
 - rewriting this code to fail gracefully if the i18n data for the
   indicated language is not found with initially falling back to the
   default language 'en'
 - reorganization of the i18n data directory structure (only to found
   out it needs another reorganization in order to mimic the structure
   under /usr/share/locales in order to be able to support more easily
   languages with more than one character encoding, like Russian, but
   that's another story)
 - addition of Czech i18n support
 - addition of Russian i18n support for ISO-8859-5 character encoding
 - start of adding i18n support to Texinfo (the main problem here is
   that makeinfo and info currently don't support i18n, at least not
   in slink as far as I know)

Further, I've identified all character strings currently not properly
translated.  I've already added them to the respective i18n data files,
but they lack a proper translation, except for English and Dutch.  To
make the i18n data files provide completely proper translations, I need
a translation of the following strings:

  Section, Subsection, Subsubsection, Paragraph, Subparagraph,
  previous, page, The Detailed Node Listing

for the following languages:

  Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Croatian, Italian,
  Japanese, Russian (both encodings)

Could you provide me with one or more of these?  Thanks!!!

Of course, i18n data for languages not listed above (except English
and Dutch) are also more than welcome.  The more the better!

Thanks,
Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij