incomingがルートになって、他の上位階層へは移動できない。
また、incoming内部では、自由にファイル・ディレクトリの作成が
可能。
   /--/home--/ftp--/incoming
                                 ここがホームにして、配下は自由に。

しかし、ファイルを転送しようとすると拒否されてしまいます。
設定方法に誤りがありましたらご教授ください。

---ここから[ proftpd.conf ] ---
# This is a basic ProFTPD configuration file (rename it to
# 'proftpd.conf' for actual use.  It establishes a single server
# and a single anonymous login.  It assumes that you have a user/group
# "nobody" and "ftp" for normal operation and anon.

ServerName   "ProFTPD Default Installation"
ServerType   standalone
DefaultServer   on

# Port 21 is the standard FTP port.
Port    21
# Umask 022 is a good standard umask to prevent new dirs and files
# from being group and world writable.
Umask    022

# To prevent DoS attacks, set the maximum number of child processes
# to 30.  If you need to allow more than 30 concurrent connections
# at once, simply increase this value.  Note that this ONLY works
# in standalone mode, in inetd mode you should use an inetd server
# that allows you to limit maximum number of processes per service
# (such as xinetd)
MaxInstances   30

# Set the user and group that the server normally runs at.
User    nobody
Group    nogroup

# Normally, we want files to be overwriteable.
<Directory /*>
  AllowOverwrite  on
</Directory>

# A basic anonymous configuration, no upload directories.
<Anonymous ~ftp>
  User    ftp
  Group    ftp
  # We want clients to be able to login with "anonymous" as well as "ftp"
  UserAlias   anonymous ftp

  # Limit the maximum number of anonymous logins
  MaxClients   10

  # We want 'welcome.msg' displayed at login, and '.message' displayed
  # in each newly chdired directory.
  DisplayLogin   welcome.msg
  DisplayFirstChdir  .message

  <Directory *>