[debian-devel:11541] Re: Installed man-db 2.3.10-70 (source i386)

On Mon, Feb 07, 2000 at 01:17:58PM +0100, Carsten Leonhardt wrote:
> Fabrizio Polacco <fab@xxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > What I see it that, before, we hat japanese team that used running
> > jgroff AND jless togheter, while latin people run groff and less.
> > How do jgroff run with old less? how old groff run with jless?
>
> I'm running groff with jless for at least a year on several systems
> without problems.

Interesting.
Did your users use extended chars or only english?
I had a problem a couple of months ago, while testing Hungarian manpages
and found that switching from jless to less solved it.
But now it looks a gone problem.
Do you feel that we can ask for jless to replace less?

fab